Tandem flight: Barrier-free
Enjoy without limits and let go
«Barrier-free» paragliding is an additional option for anyone with a physical disability who can no longer get around in the air on their own. We have a specially designed wheelchair to transport our passengers safely from take-off to landing. SIMPLY SAFE and GENIUINE
The essentials in brief
Where do we meet?
We meet at our flying school, directly at the Fiesch landing site, where you'll also find free parking.
How does it work?
After transferring to the landing area in the flight wheelchair, we'll go together to the cable car that will take us to the departure point. After a few preparations, your flying experience begins.
Here's what you need to bring
- Warm clothing (appropriate for the season)
- Half-fare card (if available)
Cable car transport is not included in the price.
What we give you
- Helmet, gloves
- Warm jacket (if desired)
- Photos and videos included in the price of the flight
For a tandem paragliding flight, you don't need any particular previous knowledge.
- Age: from 8 years old,
- no upper limit
- Weight: max. 80kg
- Intact neck, shoulder and torso muscles (the head must be able to be held independently - whiplash)
- Lung function completely intact